What plugins do you use?

IdotIsSmart69

I want to ask what plugins do you guys use for your server, like world edit,world guard, CrazyCrates and the other , i'm actually making a server of my own so i would like to know what plugins You use for the claiming ,shop and money

IdotIsSmart69

Pretty sure that's classified information
I mean what can I do against the server with knowing what plugins they use, I dont think they coded a plugin so,the plugin should be accessible through spigot or bukkit,if they coded the plugin then the plugin wouldn't be accesible with spigot or bukkit , so what can I really do with knowing what plugin they used

Kykzu

Sorry, that's classified information. They are classified because people can find exploits for the plugin and can do bannable things
Such as Duping, Backdooring the server and much more

didgojr

I want to ask what plugins do you guys use for your server, like world edit,world guard, CrazyCrates and the other , i'm actually making a server of my own so i would like to know what plugins You use for the claiming ,shop and money
lots of servers allow you to do it. i would check by doing /pl which on any server that doesnt block it will work ;)

Noxxy

Like the others said before, classified information^

I'm sure the server has world edit (Voxel Sniper maybe since the previous spawn actually looked nice), world guard, grief prevention (the claiming thing). You could probably find similar or the same plugins on bukkit.

From just looking at the first couple of pages of bukkit plugins I could assume that splash has:
- Clearlagg
- SilkSpawners
- Timber (only for those who have the tree perk or atlantis rank)
- Set Homes
- Chest Shops
- Server Signs
- all the other plugins i listed before

I'm sure there are more plugins they use but you can all look at it through bukkit.