what is the most efficient way to get money ?

Speedblox

For me, I've been grinding my cactus farm. I recommend making one

Archy

Iron Golem Spawners are the best way I know of. They do cost $450,000 per spawner so to save up a cactus farm is a good idea. The reason they are so good is that spawners stack and when the golems die in lava, the whole stack dies at once, dropping tons of iron. They are much more profitable than cactus once you have quite a few.

Kracked

Iron Golem Spawners are the best way I know of. They do cost $450,000 per spawner so to save up a cactus farm is a good idea. The reason they are so good is that spawners stack and when the golems die in lava, the whole stack dies at once, dropping tons of iron. They are much more profitable than cactus once you have quite a few.
how exactly do you make one so that the items don't burn?

IdotIsSmart69

I think the iron golems are 3 blocks high,you make a 2x2 pipe with hoppers at the end ,place signs where the golem body is and lava where his head should be, if I remember correctly that's how you build it,you can watch a tutorial on yt

Kykzu

I would personally start out with a cactus farm until you get 450k and buy an Iron golem spawner, then create a farm for that

Archy

how exactly do you make one so that the items don't burn?
You have a layer of lava on top, then a layer of signs, then a layer of water to carry the items, then the floor. The drops should never burn because they will drop under the lava. Instead of a layer of water, you could just have a layer of air, and then hoppers as the floor.

Kracked

You have a layer of lava on top, then a layer of signs, then a layer of water to carry the items, then the floor. The drops should never burn because they will drop under the lava. Instead of a layer of water, you could just have a layer of air, and then hoppers as the floor.
ohhhh so the lava hits the top of the iron golem I gotcha

USblueberry

If you have a silk touch pickaxe, you should also try and find an ice spike biome. I earned over 50k while selling the packed ice last night and I'm planning to continue today.

Kracked

If you have a silk touch pickaxe, you should also try and find an ice spike biome. I earned over 50k while selling the packed ice last night and I'm planning to continue today.
Yeah that is a nice cash grab, but it also is kinda hard to find for free to plays on the server (aka people without fly, those peasants [joking]).

USblueberry

Yeah that is a nice cash grab, but it also is kinda hard to find for free to plays on the server (aka people without fly, those peasants [joking]).
either way, it's still worth it to do it even without fly imo. I would probably have still done it if I didn't have /fly

Kracked

either way, it's still worth it to do it even without fly imo. I would probably have still done it if I didn't have /fly
they're quite rare. I'm sure you would not want to do it without /fly. If you want to try it, though, to see how long it takes (from /wild) then be my guest and tell me how long it took after you're done

USblueberry

they're quite rare. I'm sure you would not want to do it without /fly. If you want to try it, though, to see how long it takes (from /wild) then be my guest and tell me how long it took after you're done
I already found one yesterday actually and it didn't take that long. It was about 6 wild tps