Announcement Welcome to The Splash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrLocalBadboy

I would like to be unbanned on SplashMc please.For the reason that the ban was utterly ridiculous,and so was the mute.My claim was hacked by two randos.I told mod and he did nothing.I got muted for "threatening".First of all I wasn't threatening anyone.Second I was mad because my base was getting destroyed.I seeke help then i got banned for "Mute Evasion".The staff should be demoted because they aren't doing their jobs.

jacobdynomite

I would like to be unbanned on SplashMc please.For the reason that the ban was utterly ridiculous,and so was the mute.My claim was hacked by two randos.I told mod and he did nothing.I got muted for "threatening".First of all I wasn't threatening anyone.Second I was mad because my base was getting destroyed.I seeke help then i got banned for "Mute Evasion".The staff should be demoted because they aren't doing their jobs.
Heading to https://thesplashmc.net/appeal/ and submitting a proper appeal would be a more appropriate way to handle this as commenting on a random post will resolve nothing.

Kracked

Hello, my name is Kracked and I am relatively new to the server. However, I would like to ask a question about applying for staff (I know I have to be on the server for 30 days), how exactly do you apply? Is there a Discord, or a tab on this website? I love administrating servers and have been doing it on my own server for a while, so I feel like it'd be fun and that I'd be a great help to keeping the server tidy from, ya know, xrayers and pingspoofers (lol) and people that spam chat and other stuff that's not very nice. I'd like to do it really for the experience of being staff on a larger and more active server, so that's why I ask. Thank you!

USblueberry

Hello, my name is Kracked and I am relatively new to the server. However, I would like to ask a question about applying for staff (I know I have to be on the server for 30 days), how exactly do you apply? Is there a Discord, or a tab on this website? I love administrating servers and have been doing it on my own server for a while, so I feel like it'd be fun and that I'd be a great help to keeping the server tidy from, ya know, xrayers and pingspoofers (lol) and people that spam chat and other stuff that's not very nice. I'd like to do it really for the experience of being staff on a larger and more active server, so that's why I ask. Thank you!
applications atm are closed as of right now. However, there is a staff application forum on here whenever staff applications will reopen.

Status
Not open for further replies.