Announcement Welcome to The Splash!

UrLocalBadboy

I would like to be unbanned on SplashMc please.For the reason that the ban was utterly ridiculous,and so was the mute.My claim was hacked by two randos.I told mod and he did nothing.I got muted for "threatening".First of all I wasn't threatening anyone.Second I was mad because my base was getting destroyed.I seeke help then i got banned for "Mute Evasion".The staff should be demoted because they aren't doing their jobs.

jacobdynomite

I would like to be unbanned on SplashMc please.For the reason that the ban was utterly ridiculous,and so was the mute.My claim was hacked by two randos.I told mod and he did nothing.I got muted for "threatening".First of all I wasn't threatening anyone.Second I was mad because my base was getting destroyed.I seeke help then i got banned for "Mute Evasion".The staff should be demoted because they aren't doing their jobs.
Heading to https://thesplashmc.net/appeal/ and submitting a proper appeal would be a more appropriate way to handle this as commenting on a random post will resolve nothing.