Not open for further replies.

Stylezzzz

it's n old pic
Post automatically merged:

i don't like putting my real age on profiles. i fake it a lot
Post automatically merged:

plus, people say i have a baby face

UpbeatNot

I'd like to apply for staff on this server. It was created just yesterday and it's already booming. Now i'm gonna tell you the things I can and can't do. First off I can handle world edit and I understand what's appropriate for the player base. I also understand that this map should be cherished for its creation. But what I don't know how to do is how to respond to certain things. Like what to do when someone needs to be banned since this is another "skeppy based" server. So if I were to see someone hacking I might try and handle it or I would get a higher ranked staff. Please read over my application seriously and I thank you for the time you spent reading this. Good day,night,afternoon,or evening.
YoU cAn MaKe aN ApPliCaTiOn On ThIs LiNk https://thesplashmc.net/apply/

UpbeatNot

No need to be rude. Also, he doesn't meet the requirements to become a staff member at all.
I wasn't being rude? I was just telling people that there was an actual place to apply. ?

hacd

Hope this server has longevity and performs well

-hacd

gambol

Welcome to The Splash Forum!

Thank you for checking out our community! On www.thesplashmc.net, you can stay informed with the latest updates on our Minecraft Server, whilst staying in touch with our members! The forums have been divided into several different categories, so everything is orderly and can be found with just a click of a button! Be sure to take a look and leave a post in the Introductions forum!

What is The Splash?
The Splash is a brand new Minecraft Server owned by Skeppy & MegaPVP. We offer a fun and feature packed Survival server, filled with frequent events and content updates. Our focus is on providing you with the best possible experience, so let us know how we are doing in a comment!

Keep an eye out on our site as we post frequent updates about events and new additions to the server, we're sure that you wouldn't want to miss them!

See you around!
- The Splash Team
gametimes

Arcri

The amount of people applying for staff on this is weird. There's a forum page lol

IceStorm2407

this is a really good server, i think if you added factions it would be even more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.