Streaming Ideas

TheForgottenTaco

TheForgottenTaco
TheForgottenTaco
owo,

I'm planning to stream on here more often on a regular schedule once my new computer arrives, During that time any ideas or suggestions on something you would like to see me do as a streamer like events and giveaways or just gameplay.

MasonKidder345

owo,

I'm planning to stream on here more often on a regular schedule once my new computer arrives, During that time any ideas or suggestions on something you would like to see me do as a streamer like events and giveaways or just gameplay.
I think this would be a really good thing for the community and it would keep the community entertained and together so this would be really good!

focussnap

focussnap
focussnap
owo,

I think events would be a good idea, the most entertaining stream I've watched of yours was when you hosted that four corners event, it doesn't need to be a four corners, maybe a hide and seek stream too ? That sounds interesting.