Record Minecraft without software!

UpbeatNot

Bugs wont help you become a staff member. I also have OBS open all the time as I have encountered hackers on multiple occasions, but didn't record and I want that to change.
Still, reporting bugs is important even if you aren't running for staff, it helps the devs a lot

JamesJustJoined

Is it good quality though? I currently only have windows 8.1 on my laptop anyway but I'm getting a new PC soon which I will get windows 10 on, I'm not going to likely use it if the quality isn't very high.

starboy

Is it good quality though? I currently only have windows 8.1 on my laptop anyway but I'm getting a new PC soon which I will get windows 10 on, I'm not going to likely use it if the quality isn't very high.
The quality is pretty decent from what I've heard. Ideally, this would be used for quickly catching hackers or if you need to record a bug or something. There are definitely better recording software out there that record in greater quality.

Ivan

The quality is pretty decent from what I've heard. Ideally, this would be used for quickly catching hackers or if you need to record a bug or something. There are definitely better recording software out there that record in greater quality.
Even at 360p, it's still easy to tell if a guy is hacking or not. I remember when I had a really bad PC, I had a constant 30fps, and it struggled to record the head spin when people used killaura. What I did was I spawned a cow behind them when the victim they are after is further away, if they go for the cow its obvious they are hacking.

starboy

Even at 360p, it's still easy to tell if a guy is hacking or not. I remember when I had a really bad PC, I had a constant 30fps, and it struggled to record the head spin when people used killaura. What I did was I spawned a cow behind them when the victim they are after is further away, if they go for the cow its obvious they are hacking.
Yeah that's true. The video recordings produced by this method are more than sufficient to know when someone is hacking