Platinum's Introduction

HiPlatinum

HiPlatinum
HiPlatinum
Hi All!

It's HiPlatinum. I hadn't given an introduction to this forum either. Better late than never I guess!

I've been playing on the server since around July and have fallen in love with the community thats here.

I am now your friendly, neighbourhood Helper, which if you didn't understand, means you can ask me questions about the server and I'll be able to help or find you someone who can!

I am so excited to be here for another season of the Splash as survival and prison are my go too modes.

Just quickly about me, I'm quite old in comparison to many of you, I live in Australia. My car looks like a Frog and many people dislike it. My dog has 1 eye and the other is just really annoying.

Please reach out for anything you need assistance with, otherwise I'll see hopefully many of you on 5th of December at 2pm PST or 9am 6th December for those in the AEST like me!

See you on The Splash!
HiPlatinum

HiPlatinum

HiPlatinum
HiPlatinum
The people have asked, I must do what the people want.

We have a Pipi on the "dog bed" that's actually a toddler bed. We got her from the dogs home. She's meant to be German Shorthair Pointer X Border Collie. She's a mess tbh.
Pipi
Kinser (named after US sprint car driver Steve Kinser) who is my pirate baby.
Kinser
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

TheForgottenTaco

TheForgottenTaco
TheForgottenTaco
The people have asked, I must do what the people want.

We have a Pipi on the "dog bed" that's actually a toddler bed. We got her from the dogs home. She's meant to be German Shorthair Pointer X Border Collie. She's a mess tbh.
Pipi
Kinser (named after US sprint car driver Steve Kinser) who is my pirate baby.
Kinser
awwww can I stea- I mean pet them, owo.

Gamer_Girl

Gamer_Girl_327
Gamer_Girl_327
Epic DOGGOS ;3

very cute uwu