International Space Station

DylanFromSipp

I've began working on the International Space Station on 7.26.20. I don't know why I chose this, but I've spent 5-6 dedicated hours on mining lapis for solar panels and mining quartz for the station. This is going to take a long time to build all by hand in the air. no fly, no help, just me. The only thing I don't understand is how to claim, if someone could maybe help me with that than it would be appreciated. I've been working very hard and I hope people will enjoy this build all by hand in survival. It might not be the most intriguing or creative, but I thought it would be pretty cool to give it a try and see what I can do. I have the solar panels completed so far (on one side at least). If you see me on the server and want to tpa to look at it, feel free! Just don't do anything that would ruin the build pls. If you are willing to help then thanks it would really mean a lot, I just don't have any friends that play MC and would be looking forward to making some. Have a great day and keep a nice smile on yalls face.

Sincerely, DylanFromSipp <3

jacobdynomite

To claim start by doing /kit claimshovel. A golden shovel is what you will use to make your claim. Right click the two opposite corners you’d like to claim. The area should now have a piece of glow stone at each corner to show the border of your claim. I hope this helps:) best of luck to you! Also keep in mind you can purchase some of the supplies you may need from /shop rather than mining them all by hand

DylanFromSipp

To claim start by doing /kit claimshovel. A golden shovel is what you will use to make your claim. Right click the two opposite corners you’d like to claim. The area should now have a piece of glow stone at each corner to show the border of your claim. I hope this helps:) best of luck to you! Also keep in mind you can purchase some of the supplies you may need from /shop rather than mining them all by hand
Thank you for the help! Never really played on a survival server, I don’t know an efficient way to make money on the server or an efficient farm. Will keep it in mind though.

jacobdynomite

Thank you for the help! Never really played on a survival server, I don’t know an efficient way to make money on the server or an efficient farm. Will keep it in mind though.
I would recommend starting with an auto cactus farm for money

didgojr

I've began working on the International Space Station on 7.26.20. I don't know why I chose this, but I've spent 5-6 dedicated hours on mining lapis for solar panels and mining quartz for the station. This is going to take a long time to build all by hand in the air. no fly, no help, just me. The only thing I don't understand is how to claim, if someone could maybe help me with that than it would be appreciated. I've been working very hard and I hope people will enjoy this build all by hand in survival. It might not be the most intriguing or creative, but I thought it would be pretty cool to give it a try and see what I can do. I have the solar panels completed so far (on one side at least). If you see me on the server and want to tpa to look at it, feel free! Just don't do anything that would ruin the build pls. If you are willing to help then thanks it would really mean a lot, I just don't have any friends that play MC and would be looking forward to making some. Have a great day and keep a nice smile on yalls face.

Sincerely, DylanFromSipp <3
i can buy you fly?