How to keep yourself busy during quarantine!

Zippy

I'm going to try and start getting a workout routine in place, I'm going to walk my dog in the morning, do ciruit (mainly push ups, sit ups, the plank, all that stuff) in the afternoon and before eating in the evening go out jogging.
i already have to work out because of my pe class (i have to record it) hahahaha

Twisst

Senior Moderator
twisst
twisst
Working out alone has been the hardest part while in quarantine, I usually workout with my pals but now it's been a minute since I've seen them. I always have a mental check though and have a goal in mind at the end of the day.

Ivan

I'm going to try and start getting a workout routine in place, I'm going to walk my dog in the morning, do ciruit (mainly push ups, sit ups, the plank, all that stuff) in the afternoon and before eating in the evening go out jogging.
I'm planing that from about a month now, I do it every so often, but I'm too lazy to do it all the time.

starboy

Working out alone has been the hardest part while in quarantine, I usually workout with my pals but now it's been a minute since I've seen them. I always have a mental check though and have a goal in mind at the end of the day.
Yeah, that’s what I’ve been trying to do as well. Having a goal in mind has helped me