How did you find TheSplashMC?

Noxxy

Senior Moderator
ItzNoxxy
ItzNoxxy
How'd y'all find Splash? Was it through Skeppy? Some random minecraft page? A friend?

I'm curious.

Personally, I found Splash through MegaPVP's twitter (season 2 I think? I logged in like twice and some staff member gave me kit coral) and because @cheesy_snek suggested to come on here to try get staff experience (because I wanted to apply Invadedlands staff at the time, but turns out you need staff experience on here too LMAO).

Then I started playing on here more after getting blacklisted on IL + all of my friends moved here. Now I love this server & the community <3

Archy

Archyx
Archyx
I found out about the Splash in around December 2019 from the Skeppy Subs Server for Twitch subs, which I was pretty active on. One day the sub server and the Splash merged into one network (sadly the sub server was discontinued). I've been actively playing Splash since January, and from Jan-March I was usually one of if the not the only person online. I also met Len during this time too :). I'm glad I've been able to see the server grow so much since then.

USblueberry

I usually watch skeppy while I'm eating just for the fun of it. I've never joined his servers before because at the time I didn't really play minecraft all that much. Suddenly I watched his video of the server and when I realized it was a just starting out survival server so I joined. I love survival servers a bunch.

didgojr

Sploofie told me to buy him some stuff. I tried the server and it is fun

DogOwner

DogOwner
DogOwner
I found out by Skeppy's first video about it lol the server looked boring so I didn't join till skeppy made the tree house building competition video

Kracked

Kracked_
Kracked_
I saw it in the first video of Skeppy's, but I didn't join until a little before the Treehouse competition video. That vid kinda made me more active on the server and I've been chilling here ever since

xCreeper_Boy

xCreeper_Plat
xCreeper_Plat
people here saying they saw it in the first of skeppy's videos not knowing he also uploaded a video about the splash around end march (when i joined)
ive joined the 28th of march

Pizza

people here saying they saw it in the first of skeppy's videos not knowing he also uploaded a video about the splash around end march (when i joined)
ive joined the 28th of march
I saw the vid in March but I wasn’t planning to join the server but then 3 days later i was bored so I decided to join lol

PeeConsuming

PeeConsuming
PeeConsuming
How'd y'all find Splash? Was it through Skeppy? Some random minecraft page? A friend?

I'm curious.

Personally, I found Splash through MegaPVP's twitter (season 2 I think? I logged in like twice and some staff member gave me kit coral) and because @cheesy_snek suggested to come on here to try get staff experience (because I wanted to apply Invadedlands staff at the time, but turns out you need staff experience on here too LMAO).

Then I started playing on here more after getting blacklisted on IL + all of my friends moved here. Now I love this server & the community <3
snek gave me a sketchy ip and i joined it

Eternal_Rose_

Eternal_Rose_
Eternal_Rose_
Discovered The Splash through Skeppy's "Playing on a one-star Minecraft server" video, but tbh, I wish I could've said something like I discovered it on a Minecraft server website xD.