[GUIDE] Quick Money

supremenachos

Hey guys! I've seen a lot of people asking how to make quick and easy money so I'm going say a couple ways I know of as of now. I will be listing them from my favorite to my least favorite.

1.) Ice spike biomes. If you can get a pick with silk touch and efficiency 5, the ice will instabreak and you will get the ice to sell. Since packed ice sells for $4 it's a very efficient method to getting fast money. You can usually get around $9,000 per inventory which does take some time to get.

2.) Jungle/Mega Taiga biomes. These method is only efficient if you have the tree assist perk which is why it's not number one. However, this does make more money than the ice spike biome. One way to farm these types of tree efficiently is to find a jungle or spruce biome, preferably spruce, mine the trees out and get sapling from them. Then go back to your claim and mine out a flat area. I'll have a picture of how you should set the saplings up attached so you can visualize it. As I said prior, this makes more money faster but it costs money for the tree assist perk/atlantis rank. This farm can usually bring around $20,000 every 10 minutes, but each inventory sells for about $500-600, but it is much faster to obtain.

3.) An ice farm. This is if you cannot find an ice spike biome but would still like to farm ice. This method is normal ice not packed ice, so it doesn't sell for as much, however it can be used very well to get a lot of ice fast. Visit /pw forbreado to see an example of this.

4.) A final fast and effective way is simply to kill people. You can kill them, take their loot, then make a profit off of their items.

I hope you all enjoy! Remember msg me in game if you need any help @supremenachos!

C0ron4

Just wanted to point out that the tree method can make up to 20k every 10 min only if you have level 1000 woodcutting. Regardless, it shouldn't take long to get there with a proper farm set up and tree assist perk. Still, it can make up to 10k every 10 min even at woodcutting level 1.

supremenachos

Sorry! The picture wont go on but I made a warp! Use /pw treefarm to get to it! Enjoy!

DogOwner

DogOwner
DogOwner
I might try a few of these examples i'm tired of being broke lmao