[GIVEAWAY] /FLY Giveaway!

lostsinner

ign: lostsinner
I really enjoy the server and its the only one I play on, just hope i could get an upgrade. Good luck to everyone in the giveaway! <3

Last edited:

Greek_Buster

IGN:Greek_Buster
i just want to say that i rl want fly bc its fucking annoying without it and even if i dont get it good luck to everyone in this giveaway

mvri

aww I love that ur doing giveaways that's so nice <3

IGN: mvri

Ivan

IGN: PossiblyGG

<3 we all love you for doing the giveaways <3
I wish I could do giveaways, but my PayPal got locked :/ . It also surprises me how Starboy is generous enough to giveaway ranks and perks while he is the lowest rank you could buy. Starboy you are great, don't change.

starboy

for real?
Yeah for real hahaha.

I wish I could do giveaways, but my PayPal got locked :/ . It also surprises me how Starboy is generous enough to giveaway ranks and perks while he is the lowest rank you could buy. Starboy you are great, don't change.
Thanks man :) For me it's about giving back to the community. I know not everyone can buy themselves ranks for whatever reason, however there's plenty of dedicated people I see on the server every day. I thought that this would be a way to give everyone a chance to enjoy some perks when they normally wouldn't be able to

Ivan

Yeah for real hahaha.

Thanks man :) For me it's about giving back to the community. I know not everyone can buy themselves ranks for whatever reason, however there's plenty of dedicated people I see on the server every day. I thought that this would be a way to give everyone a chance to enjoy some perks when they normally wouldn't be able to
I think I'm going to deactivate my PayPal and make a new one so I can do giveaways too, or I'll just make ones for money idk. I just see you giveaway epic things and then look at me with my locked PayPal that can't do anything.

starboy

I think I'm going to deactivate my PayPal and make a new one so I can do giveaways too, or I'll just make ones for money idk. I just see you giveaway epic things and then look at me with my locked PayPal that can't do anything.
Sounds good!

Arki

IGN: MiniMuka_ILY_

<3 Hope I win!
I love this server and it would really help out if I could fly!